Olympic Games Chat

Just this morning, I heard a few friends chatting merrily over last night opening ceremony for the Olympic Games in Beijing, China. One of them was awed by Li Ning who lit the Olympic torch.The opening ceremony was a hit but I missed it and had therefore, surfed the Net to see what the hoo-haa was all about. Have a look at the following YouTube videos and say what you think... There was just one thing that I want to say about Li Ning, the prince of gymnastics who is most famous for winning 6 medals at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics . He isn't as muscular and dashing as he was in 1984. At 44, age has, I guess caught up!

Olympic 2008 Opening Ceremony...



Li Ning lighting up the Olympic torch...

Comments

Liudmila said…
I saw the TV for some minutes and it was really great. But unfortunatelly I don't see the image when I see the things like this, I see the hard work to create all this beauty because partecipated many times at the great feasts as a team member.
footiam said…
It is great to see the great work behind it! That shows there is appreciation!