Chinese New Year Spectacular

Comments

Liudmila said…
What a beautiful show! To be present there... I adore to go to the concerts and shows. Imagnne, it's unpossible to buy tickets.
Liudmila said…
Footiam, I wanted to say you how to insert the link in the comments of blogger. Cancel this comment when you read it.

So, when you want to insert a link like this Sound healing
you have to make this:
copy what I write and write < at place of QWE and > at place of ZXC
QWEa href="http://lazyyogi.blogspot.com/2008/01/more-about-sound-healing.html"ZXCSound healingQWE/aZXC Change address and name in these code to insert the post you like.
footiam said…
I like concert too but it is not often that we can go for one. Thanks for television and videos!
And thanks too for the tips on how to insert link. I am leaving the comment for future reference. Thanks!